Wednesday, February 03, 2010

She is only 9!

Do Russian women and little Russian girls have 'rape me' written across their foreheads? A 9-year old girl is raped because she dares to wear a bikini and it's her fault because men can't be held responsible for their actions since they aren't exposed to this much skin.
“You can't blame the locals; they have never seen such women. Foreign tourists must maintain a certain degree of modesty in their clothing. Walking on the beaches half-naked is bound to titillate the senses,” New Delhi's Mail Today newspaper quoted Pamela Mascarhenas, Goa's deputy director of tourism, as saying Friday.
A few weeks ago, wasn't it this same country that I wrote about rape being treated differently after midnight? This story is only one of a few that I discovered while clicking on links to read tonight...if a person goes to the side bar of this story or down below I'm sure they would find many other related stories....are these inflated? Are these in fact over-exaggerated? From what I'm getting out of these few articles I've read, it appears that those committee members or whoever the hell they are believe that more skin = license to rape!

RAPE IS RAPE and the rape of a little child is inexcusable!!!!!! I don't give two shits if this little girl was wearing a skimpy little string bikini! Two men, in their 30's thought enough about this for one of them to distract the little girls mom while the other proceeded to rape this little girl....is this for real or is this just some instance of conspiracy, one of the stories I linked says a doctor confirmed this is rape....is it or is it not...if this isn't true it would certainly be great to point this out to the world.

People have their beliefs, people have their cultures, people have a certain respect for modesty and dignity. It's because I live in this free country that reading something like this upsets me so much--perhaps its because of what I discovered in my research...there are some places in Goa where women are topless on the beaches. But in other things I've read, it seems that tourists are the only ones who are topless or who dare to go topless.

India is a very conservative place...Kudos to them BUT that is NO excuse to rape any woman or child and it certainly shouldn't be a reason to give when men can't control themselves. Nor is it a reason to use if a body of a girl is found mutilated or a woman is out after midnight!

All types of men are capable of going to our beaches and controlling themselves aren't they? Hell, they go to topless or nude beaches and are able to control themselves aren't they and really, in Minnesota there doesn't seem to be many nude beaches around but I would bet the men I know wouldn't assume it's ok to rape a woman who's exposing herself to the world! They know the difference between right and wrong;

I don't know, I guess I would have to look up the stats but raping a 9-year-old little girl? Wow....of course once again this article says the rape case has been blown out of proportion....what is the real story, did the little girl lay back and ask the two arrested to do her? Did mama tell these men to set this up? I would dearly love to hear that this is a farce.....

No comments: