Saturday, March 14, 2009

A few 'light reading' articles

It's been awhile but that don't mean I ain't been reading news....just too much going on to gripe about all the things I've seen....got some minutes in my day today so thought I would stop in and catch up on all the NUMEROUS things I've been neglecting!

First off....some news stories:

WHAT KIND OF SICK PEOPLE DO THIS??????????????? Of course a story such as this doesn't go too far off my 'bitch' chart but all the same...

Ok, now. If I recall during the whole presidential election hoopla, I seem to remember that Obama was deemed the savior? Maybe I'm wrong??? Either way, there has got to be a reason I remember that sort of thing but I just can't put my finger on it. So since then, what's happened???????

Last but not least....would this be a man doing this to a woman, would he be automatically labeled an abuser as well as an attempted rapist...as in do not pass go, do not collect $200???? While the wife can press charges or not, wouldn't a man be arrested, tried and thrown to the dogs for this??????? Just a curious question really.

No comments: