Thursday, July 26, 2007

Men deserve it too

I could be an idiot for supporting this move but in my mind, it's about time.

'Ladies' Night' Lawsuits on the Rocks?

We drive by many bars with those signs that advertise for 'Ladies' Night' and each time I wonder why it's just the 'ladies' who receive a discount night. There's also those specials for football season and all but they aren't really geared towards just men...women are welcome to join in as well.

I'm not against specials in any capacity but why is there never a night for the men? Afterall, men have money too.

I wonder how many reports of rape occur on Ladies' nights? Hmmm, that would be an interesting thing to know. Of course many would blame the men for that as well when ultimately it could be a reason to sue the bar for hosting a ladies night and offering up drinks at obscenely low prices causing women to drink faster and more in a short period of time.

I know, my mind wanders, makes up all sorts of curious scenarios. In the end though, I guess if there isn't a special for men, it's about time they stand up and fight it.

No comments: