Saturday, September 03, 2011

Hmmm, what is going on!

Ok, not even sure this will post. It seems blogger has been undergoing some massive updates which has been creating some issues. A few nights ago I tried to open the page and it automatically dumped to a different blogging website. Now, it dumps to an error page. The only way I could get to my sign in page was to quick hit the 'stop loading' button. Hmmmm.

Not much to post though, just wondering if others are having issues as well or if this is just something that P and I are experiencing. Hopefully Blogger will respond to my cry for help..if not, well....I don't know!

Ok, that is all for now.........ttyl


2 comments:

redrajesh said...

Seems to be an issue with your blog alone. Dr Helen's blog opens fine.

Louie said...

ok...thanks for letting me know Red! Ugh.....