Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day Mr. P!

Today marks the 26th year that P and I have been an us! He asked me out on the 13th but because I'm superstitious I said NO WAY and told him he had to wait until the next day! Cliche? Well, yeah but it certainly wasn't planned.

Bumpy roads, smooth roads, curvy roads, hilly roads...it's all been part of what has made us who we are today and will continue. Our four kids have added some spice to that--little P's and L's running around reminding us of those days when we were young. A lot of lessons, a lot of love, a lot of stress, a lot of tears...all of these ingredients, if thrown together in one big bowl, create this beautiful life we have.

Each year the same things emerge from my mouth--how very lucky I am, how blessed I am, and how I wouldn't trade any of it for nothing!

So, since P is standing here hemmin' and hawing about my mush I will just say....Ha...if you think I'm lucky, putting up with your teases, your smarty-pants comments, your cranky moods, your long explanations of all those stories I love to hear over and over...P, your humor; well you better evaluate just how lucky you are to have someone stay with you all these years! But in the end...I wouldn't trade a moment of it! =o)

Just saying....love you P. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

No comments: