Monday, December 13, 2010

I want a Happy Meal with a toy!

You just had to know this was right on the heels of stopping us evil smokers!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with the obesity problem in this country...it's everywhere. But it's personal choice for many to put the food in their mouths. Blaming McDonalds..well I believe I've posted on that before.

We limit snacks in this house, we limit our dinners out--the key words are 'WE LIMIT'! It's called making choices...apparently though there are those who just chose not to make choices but instead would welcome others to make that choice for them. What are we, robots?

Parent's do need to teach their kids to eat healthy, they DO need to take control and help their children learn what's acceptable and what's not. But apparently it's just easier to allow the government into our friggen homes to regulate, raise, and determine what's best for us and our children! Don't even get me started!

What is this country coming to? Government mandated health care, smoking bans everywhere, seat belt laws, and now dictating how private businesses should feed the public...what's next people! Wake the hell up!

No comments: