Saturday, April 03, 2010

Happy Easter

Spent a nice day arguing with our teenage daughter, yelling at our son, yelling at the dogs and grumbling all over the house.....Just kidding

It's been a really great day. We woke up, went to the egg hunt, came home and made popcorn baskets, I finished up the rest of my homework for the week, Patrick colored eggs with the kids, we had a big dinner and now I'm going to take a bath.

I was just sitting here thinking about how lucky I am...my kids are fun and happy and love us to the ends of the earth, Patrick is more than everything I could have expected in a lifetime and practically throws rose petals where ever I walk...just feeling a bit blessed today is all. Who wouldn't really. Nothing like an overwhelming feeling of love surrounding me, our home, our children, our marriage, our animals.....mmm, just have a good feeling today.

I wanted to wish everyone a very wonderful Easter. I'm sure I won't be up to posting tomorrow...it's a family day and time to be together. Our oldest will be at their home creating their own new traditions as a family, our second oldest will be coming later in the day tomorrow, and of course the other two are stuck with us!

Have a very Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: