Monday, March 01, 2010

Sun-shiny days....

Hellooooo all! My comment section has disappeared. Halo Scan decided to sell itself off to another company and I cannot get that other company to switch over....ahhh, technology. So, I've decided that I will take the opportunity to change my template so I can get the comment section back. So, in the near future there could be a new look..I think it's time for a change anyway!

The weather has been just stunning the last few days. It's really hard not to get spring fever when everything is melting but I'm trying really hard to remember that this will probably pass and we will have another bout of snow and cold. But, until then I will look up at the sun, take a deep breath and let the warmth envelope me...feels so very good!

We traveled to the cities today to visit our folks...never again on a Monday after work. I am exhausted and feeling ill. Of course I could really just be getting sick again but I sure hope not. It's been one heck of a flu season for us....we need open windows and open doors and fishing!!!! hehe

Now I'm gonna cuddle up with Pat and watch some movie...who knows what it is, I am just going to relish the comfort of his shoulder and more than likely fall asleep....

Have a great night everyone....

1 comment:

Tessa Dudley said...

Niice blog