Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Celebration today!

Today is my last day of work. I'm so very excited! The ability to stay home and do my homework during the day is probably the biggest relief I'm going to have! It's been tough going to work all day, coming home every night and planting myself in front of my laptop! Not to mention my weekends are consumed with homework as well. It's difficult to enjoy an outing with my man or kids without this looming dark cloud hanging over my head raining down the words, "Homework to do, homework to do!" Ahhh, it's going to be a rough day I know but I can go visit all the kids I work with and have told them as much.

Oh, the weather has been absolutely spectacular!!!! 70's today. And to celebrate my new freedom we are going to go fishing! Oh man we are so excited! Even though I have homework to do! But I can stay up late if I have to to get it done!

Pat and I had a perfect weekend away! We both needed to get away so bad! The best part of the whole thing was Pat won enough money to pay for our entire weekend--hotel, food, entertainment.....we came home and had spent nothing but time together! God, it was so nice.

Anyway, I must get ready for work now..hope everyone is doing wonderful cuz I know that we sure are! Some days I'm wondering when the other shoe will drop!!!!

No comments: