Saturday, September 05, 2009

short n sweet

I'm back in school now and loving it! Axia College/University of Phoenix to be exact. I cannot believe the difference already. I've aced my first week assignments and just hope I can continue.

I had surgery yesterday. I had a ganglion cyst on my wrist that was starting to cause all sorts of pain, numbness, and tingling in my arm and hand. Now it's recovery phase and am feeling some pain today. Kind of sucks typing with one hand but thankfully the cyst was on my left hand. The worst part though is I cannot fish!!! Waaaaaah! We've had such a great summer for fishing...man, lots and lots of fish!

School starts for the kids on Tuesday and unfortunately I didn't get my job back at the school so it's back to square one. Oh well....things always find a way to work themselves out.

Anyway, I'm going to go attempt to take a shower now, I'm not allowed to get my bandage wet..oh boy, hope we have a lot of hot water cuz this could take awhile!!!

Have yourselves a spectacular weekend everyone!!!

No comments: