Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I think I can, I think I can.....




Keepin' up is like watching those greyhounds chase that fake rabbit around the race track. Ever feel like that? Well I certainly do!!! Holy moly!

First off....GD2 is a rugby player. All I can say is I don't know how my girls got so tough but each and every one of them has that desire to play in rough sports. Anyway, on Sunday her team participated in a three game tournament....they won all three games and took home the trophy! The best part of this is that this is the first year there has been a rugby team in our county...they are all a bunch of pups learning the ropes yet kicking the butts of those more experienced. She just returned home with the news of yet another win and man, the excitement on her face is priceless! The photos to the left are obviously from her games but the bottom one is her on the far left with that beaming grin. She was a good soccer player...played hard but in the end, the other girls on the team ended up being the end of that career for her. She dearly misses soccer and only a few months ago said she wanted to do something before her graduation. Which leads me to the next exhausting task....

A graduation party...well, two actually. It's a long complicated thing that I won't get into here but there is a good reason for two.....enough said on that. Oh, lets not forget her 18th birthday is coming up in a few weeks as well.....lets just say that May will be busy and we do have to find time to go opening fishing with our friends....nothing will stand in the way of that, I can guarantee that!!!!!!

Ok, so YESTERDAY our oldest...GD1.... announced that her and her fiance have decided on a wedding date. May 14th of next year. So the planning has also begun for that. And today she told me that a baptism is set up for the wee one on May 24...Can things get a little more complicated????

GD3 will be celebrating her 14th b-day in July but lets not forget that soccer season will be starting in a couple weeks too. 3 nights of soccer every week plus practices.....oh, and lets not leave out time for fishing. We got a boat now....


Thankfully, our son is giving us a breather but I just had to post these pics of him in his 'shenanigans' hat...



No comments: