Monday, July 28, 2008

Game #2

Game two has been and gone and our girls won again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0. The weather was humid and they were showing the fatigue but they gave that extra mile and have placed themselves in the first place position in their district. One more game to decide if they'll go to the championship. Man, what a run this year has been.
What a great team these girls are....they are so fun to watch and the cheering section is unlike any I have ever been a part of.

Their next game is on Thursday night and everyone is nervous, including all of us parents. Sitting on the sidelines, waiting for that clock to tick down when our girls have one goal and the other team none is the most agonizing, nerve racking feeling and I just cannot imagine how those girls feel out there.

I will be back soon with some posts...well, maybe, have a lot of housework to catch up on due to school and work but hopefully I'll find some time to read up on some news. I have no idea what's going on in the world these days...sad considering that's all I used to do...oh well, life is grand!

Until next time...................................

No comments: