Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just some chatter

Time for a quick update...have to head to work for a few hours to work by myself. Eeks, a little nervous that some corporation return will come in and then I'll be up a creek.

Work is going really well. Much easier then I thought and I'm doing a lot better then I gave myself credit for. School is going as good as can be for now. I'm having a hard time getting back into school mode though. With only two classes my work load has drastically decreased so I'm slacking a little. Not good. My algebra class is pretty easy but my economics class, well, definitely not liking that class all that much. But I'll bore my way through it I'm sure. A lot of graphing. I always get so confused as to what goes on what line. Guess some things will never change.

Kids are all doing well, Pat is doing well. The critters are doing great. What more could I ask for? I know, how bout some warm weather so we can go fishing?!!!!!!!!

A final question before I head off:

What is the deal with streetlights and us? Have you ever driven under a street light and the minute you get underneath that light it goes out/off? Pat and I want to know!!!!!

No comments: