Friday, January 04, 2008

Enough already!

Is it me or does it seem as though Britney Spears just doesn't want her kids right now, if at all???? I once defended her on my blog but at this point, I take back that defense and just wish the courts would relinquish her rights or something. This is getting ridiculous beyond ridiculous!

This girl obviously wants to party, she obviously has some sort of mental dysfunction like depression or something that she needs help for. Lock her up for her own good so perhaps she can come back to reality, she is really spinning out of control in my opinion.

I mean really, if it were Federline doing what Spears is doing, how would the courts handle that one?

Anyone care to weigh in on that?

These poor little boys and the things they are seeing. Spears needs to get some serious help...

No comments: