Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Overwhelming sense of doom...EEKS

Wow, it's seems like an eternity since I've taken a couple moments to release some words from my mind. But what can be done....busy, busy, busy.

I've been having some problems getting my Wednesday Hero's posted on time for quite awhile and it's been bothering me. So, I've decided that when they are emailed to me, they will be posted as soon as I can get them up and that will be sooner rather than later. These soldiers deserve that and then some.

In looking at my blog as of late, it seems to have become a tribute to our troops. I just have not had a moment to breathe and post on other things except for the occasional update on this and that. I sure do miss it.

This week I have my first mid-term...in fact I'll be tackling it today once I'm done writing this post. Ugh, it just so happens that it's in my Financial class which I am having a heck of a time in. The best I can do is try...Hopefully I've been re-doing this assignment and that enough to maybe be able to at least get a D on the test....pretty pathetic huh?

Between being exhausted and trying to keep up with the curve balls that life has been throwing us, I just wanna take a vacation, even if it's only for a couple of days. Life has been really dealing us some tough predicaments and frankly, I must ask you all....have you ever just wanted to pack up those most precious to you, all the belongings that matter the most and just disappear and start over????? Let me tell ya, that thought has been pretty prevalent in the minds of us in this house.

When things happen in threes, as the saying predicts, they happen so horribly that one just finds it taxing to wake up and continue on. And no, that is MOST DEFINATELY NOT some morbid thought that some may feel that could be fatal...it's just that 'grass is always greener on the other side' mentality that I'm sure has struck some of you out there in cyberspace a few times.

As I try to keep telling myself, this too shall pass. It's just a matter of time, patience and willingness to get past it....

Ok, now that all of you must think I'm severely depressed, horribly weak, and morbidly pessimistic I will stop writing. Just felt a need to vent a bit as it seems to help deal when a person lets it out in such a way.

No worries though, between exhaustion and that feeling of being overwhelmed, I would think that there are many who can relate to this...have felt it at one time or another and are still tromping along as if it's just another rut in the road....

No comments: