Monday, September 24, 2007

Still here, just trying to catch up

Well, it's been a long time since I've had a moment to sit and write...on my blog that is. I do miss it too. In fact, I shouldn't even be writing here now because I'm really behind on my homework but I just need to touch base with everyone. I've been writing and researching for my English class and it's just not the same. The feedback is slow in coming....and I'm actually graded on it. Eeks, although I'm doing well.

Last week, I came down with the mother of all colds. Needless to say there have been three days that I have been pretty laid up due to fatigue from work and homework and feeling miserable. I'm also pulling a 7-day stretch for work working 5am to 1pm. My hours have been switched again!!! Hopefully these will stick though, I like getting off of work at 1:00...getting up at 3:30am isn't much fun but at least I'm home when my kids and Pat get home. That's nice...really nice. I miss them all very much.

I enjoy driving to work in the morning....there's absolutely no traffic and the sky...oh man, it's just FULL of stars. There's something to be said for waking up before the crack of dawn.

I'm tired as all get out, struggling once again to catch up on my homework and also.....trying to plan an October Party....we've decided that we're going to have a little party for our friends before the cold sets in. So...yes, I'm busy and feeling a bit overwhelmed.

And, I just remembered that dumb me didn't post my Wednesday Hero for last week so that will follow this post....not good! I haven't checked my email for 3 days...or maybe it's 4 or 5. I have over 300 messages downloading right now so it's been awhile.

So, now I must go...time to do my homework.....ugh, priorities really bite a person in the butt sometimes! But oh well.....we all just keep trudging along.

No comments: