Friday, June 08, 2007

The irresistable news of the day


So, yeah, I haven't been blogging all that much. Been very chaotic in our household as summer goes. However, this story deserves my thoughts. I'm sure many blogs have already covered this but oh well!

Paris Hilton sent back to the slammer. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Oh, sorry, I shouldn't get so excited about another persons bad luck but before I get yelled at by anyone for my excitement give me a chance to explain!

Hollywood people and their poor judgement gets looked past waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much these days! Drugs and alcohol go hand in hand with a slap on the wrist for these so called 'role models'. It's a great day when one is treated just as I would be for committing a crime. Being just a lowly civilian brings with it all the rules that we must follow, why then don't those 'stars' have to be treated just like us! Cry me a river Paris!

Yes, I get great pleasure out of this story because for myself, I feel it's about time someone stood up and said enough is enough. Bravo to this judge.

Screaming Paris Hilton Sent Back to Jail

No comments: