Thursday, August 12, 2010

One for the road!

Why is the week before a vacation always so stressful?

P is bogged down at work and anxious to get the hell out of here. I'm cramming in two weeks worth of homework amounting to two 30+ problem assignments, a quiz, research of historical mathematicians, 4 other assignments, over 190 other math problems, and participation in my discussion forum that's required. That's why! Oh, and after I write this and finish up the very last two assignments for this week and next week, I have to start with the laundry, cleaning the house, making grocery lists, go shopping, packing, and at the end of all of that collapsing! It's a good week! That's what I have to keep telling myself...

I've wanted to put up a post all week but have literally been buried in homework since Sunday and since Sunday I haven't gotten to bed before 3:00am. I'm a bit exhausted but the excitement is kicking in and nixing all that fru-fru stuff!

I'm happy to say that I'm very close to done and looking so forward to just enjoying my computer with the background noise of the washing machine and dishwasher! Of course that will be short lived because I'll have to pack and make sure the kids have everything and that my shopping list includes all that we'll need so we don't have to run to the store every other day.

I looked at the weather this morning for the place we're going and have to say, we might have ourselves one hell of a beautiful week minus one day. Temps will be in the 70's and the sun is shining in those little animated pictures. If we have beautiful weather I will have to screech like a hoot owl because that would mean three years in a row! What more could we hope for!

Right now the anticipation is just killing us. Normally our weeks just fly by but this one is going at a slower pace it seems. I guess in one sense I'm relieved for that because it gives both P and I the time to get our work done but man...get here already Saturday!

Ok, I'm procrastinating. I have to finish my homework so I can do other work tomorrow......and there will be lots of it I'm sure! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: