Thursday, July 02, 2009

Home again

We arrived home from one of the most memorable trips yet..well since France...and since it's the ONLY trip away from the state in the last 16 years I suppose memorable it will be.

Will be bringing my films in tomorrow to get the pics to post but man, those mental pictures and sounds will be around for awhile. I can still hear the sound of that bell from the cable cars ringing in my ears and the noise of all the people and the echos of all the music, and the noise of car horns and cars racing around the streets....one would think that living in the area that we live in that those things would be the last thing that I would relish!

Oh, just so much to talk about but it's pretty late now and I'm sure I'll be posting about things in the next few days. Until then................

No comments: