Saturday, March 15, 2008

I was tagged

I was tagged by my lovely husband a couple weeks ago but I've been ill and busy trying to catch up in school and things around the house so haven't had the time to respond to this.

I've taggged the following:

Christy
Kelly
Jim
Red

As per the instructions, I will tell you all 6 random things about myself.

1. I love making crafty things for my kids but only them.
2. I would love someday to own a REAL house...those of you who know me know what I mean by that.
3. I have a desire to be a photographer for the military.
4. I LOVE anything to do with Mickey Mouse.
5. I've been to about 36 states.
6. My dream car is a midnight blue Ford Mustang Convertible with black leather interior. Not sure what year though....that's debatable. It used to be a GT 6.0 liter but now I really like the new body style on the 2008....hmmmmm. Ah, dreaming is so relaxing.

No comments: