Friday, February 22, 2008

Update on the bus accident


While this woman's legal status has very little to do with this accident, it doesn't change the fact that she broke the law, sped through a stop sign and hit that school bus and killed 4 young children. All the same, it has been determined that she is in fact an illegal alien! Many already know how I feel about that. What's worse is she had been cited on another occasion for driving without a valid drivers license.

YES FOLKS, SHE WAS DRIVING WITH A STATE ID AND HAS BEEN CITED FOR THIS BEFORE IN 2006!!!!


While this article is trying to tug at the heartstrings of the readers because "She's grief-stricken about the accident," Guerrero said of his client. "She's hurting about what happened to the kids." my heart hardens even more! I have no pity...NONE, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA!!!!!! My heart is with those parents who have to learn to live without their children. If in fact this was TRULY an accident, the sun played a role or some freak thing, I would feel some pity for the woman. I am not heartless but I am when it comes to people who break the law in more ways than one.

Click the link and read more if you so desire. I am outta here for the weekend....yippee! Homework is done and a weekend away with the hubby

No comments: