Sunday, September 09, 2007

Working my butt off....

Been a crazy couple of weeks for me. Haven't had much time to breathe it seems.

I started my college courses...albeit, a week late and am scrambling to catch up! Reading like crazy, doing assignments, getting frustrated, falling asleep while reading and working full time. Ugh, can't wait til this week is over...I should then be able to slow down a bit as I will be caught up on most everything.

I guess I'm doing ok so far. The financial accounting class is really biting me in the butt and requires me to REALLY focus on what I'm doing. The English class...hmm, that's all about writing and I seem to be struggling with topics to write about. But in the end, I'm averaging pretty good grades so far. I would like to do better but am so doggone tired that I think my brain is only half working.

Sorry to all my friends and family that I've been neglecting both on-line and off. I think about you all everyday and would give just about anything to just blow off the school work and be normal for a bit. Everywhere I go, I have a book under my arm now. Scary considering school was one of the lower things on my priority list not too long ago.

I miss my family, I miss my free time but in the end, when all is said and done, I will be edumacated and with that at the forefront of my mind, it makes me want to dig in even more. Go figure.

Hope everyone is doing well in the cyber world and do hope to spend some time posting something of substance in the next week or two.

Until then.....

No comments: