Thursday, August 09, 2007

Money talks, students listen

Now kids will be paid to go to school. Oh, excuse me, to 'stay' in school. I didn't realize one could get paid for receiving an education. What happens when they graduate...do they get continuing funding for college which will include an increase to $50 a week? Man, I should move so my schooling that I'll be doing will be paid for! Anyone wanna buy my house? I gotta move!

It pays exactly $25 for Tucson kids to stay in school

Pathetic, bribery, and desparate! I guess $25 a week is nothing considering the amount schools get to have these kids attend! Small potatoes. So the question remains...are they honestly that concerned about the kids and their education or is it just a matter of recieving the thousands of dollars for that student to remain in school?

No comments: